Reporting to the Excavation Manager, the Excavation Labourer is primarily responsible for the installation of all storm, sewer and water installs. The labourer will be lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects, working in all weather conditions while ensuring all activates are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for all storm, sewer and water installations.
- Maintain excavation grounds.
- Grading for safe construction operation
- Operate tools and equipment and company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Previous experience in excavation/construction labour an asset
- Safety conscious and aware of commonly used practices in excavation maintenance.
- Able to perform highly physical duties.
- Able to work with tools and heavy equipment.
- Ability to learn, take direction, multi-task, work independently or in a team and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to operate and maintain company vehicle and equipment.
Activa is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department.
If you are self-motivated and are looking for an opportunity to expand your career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, you are invited to submit your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We appreciate your interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. For more information on our company visit www.activagroup.ca