Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the strategy and execution of distinctive and compelling marketing initiatives for various home building and land development projects.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant online discussions about our company, competitors and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences
- Lead external and internal communications including development of copy for product launches, collateral, promotions, events, sales packages, advertising, and digital (web/e-blasts/blogs)
- Coordinate and execute online marketing assets/campaigns (email newsletters, web content, Google Adwords and analytics, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain brand identity through all digital channels
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business or Communications plus two to five years of experience
- Highly developed editing, copywriting and creative writing skills
- Strong understanding of marketing and business development best practices
- Proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Mailchimp, Google Adwords and Analytics, and social media applications such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of home building industry is an asset but not required
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible, able to work to meet changing project deadlines as required
- High level of enthusiasm and creativity
- Willingness to learn and upgrade skills and knowledge
If you are self-motivated and are looking for an opportunity to expand your career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, apply now to join our team.
Activa is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources department.